Today, we have the release candidate RC1 of OpenI 2.0 available for download. There is also a demo available at http://demo.openi.org/openi (login is openi2/openi2)
We look forward to hearing your feedback on improving this release as we work on further testing of this version to get to general release. Please note that we are changing the license of OpenI to GPL v2 from this release since we feel that GPL is a much better option for us at the moment as it enables us to include other GPL-based components in our distribution.
Here’re some more details on the release:
- This is the complete distribution containing all the components necessary to run OpenI with a single click. This is in response to the feedback from our community about simplifying our installation process. We are quite happy with the result, and would love to hear your feedback.
- openi-2.0-RC1-tomcat.zip contains binary build specific to Tomcat 6.0x
- openi-2.0-RC1-jboss.zip contains binary build specific to Jboss 4.2.2 (and can be used for other j2ee servers as well)
- openi-2.0-RC1-src.zip contains full source code to make your own custom builds
Latest posts by Sandeep Giri (see all)
- Watch Award-winning Demo of IRIS – Chatbot to Schedule Appointments and Order Med Refills - April 12, 2017
- IRIS Chatbot Wins Award at HL7 FHIR Application Roundtable - March 8, 2017
- Representing Current Medications List with FHIR - February 15, 2017