Dear OpenI Community,
We are happy to announce the release of OpenI 3.0.1 as a plug-in for Pentaho CE. With this release, we will focus more on developing new features on top of Pentaho (and perhaps Jasper) instead of OpenI being a BI Server in itself.
The OpenI plugin for Pentaho provides a simple and clean user interface to visualize data in OLAP cubes. It supports both direct Mondrian and xmla based connections like Microsoft SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS), plus provides OpenI specific features like:
- Explore OLAP cube data – point to a cube, choose a metric, and instantly chart the metric against all available dimensions
- Write custom SQL for drillthrough to return more detailed data sets (instead of just identifiers)
- Post drillthrough results directly to an external web service (instead of always having to download to local machine)
- and many more..
A demo video is available at – http://youtu.be/MLX83EXG8uM
You can download it at – https://sourceforge.net/
Documentation is at – http://wiki.openi.org/
We would love to hear your feedback.
Project Lead, OpenI.Org
Latest posts by Sandeep Giri (see all)
- Watch Award-winning Demo of IRIS – Chatbot to Schedule Appointments and Order Med Refills - April 12, 2017
- IRIS Chatbot Wins Award at HL7 FHIR Application Roundtable - March 8, 2017
- Representing Current Medications List with FHIR - February 15, 2017